This recipe from The Forest Feast’s first cookbook is an easy and delicious summer dessert! Easy to make vegetarian or vegan, just use your favourite dairy or non-dairy yoghurt.
PREP: 10 MINUTES | COOK: NIL | SERVES: 4
- 6 tbsp dried fig, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 tbsp pecans, chopped
- 4 tbsp pistachios, chopped
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup of your favourite Greek or dairy free yoghurt
- In a small bowl, gently combine the chopped dried figs, pecans, pistachio and honey.
- In small clear glasses, alternatively layer the ingredients in this order: raspberries, yoghurt, fig mixture, yoghurt and depart. Top with a single fresh raspberry.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!