I didn’t make any changes or additions to the original recipe by Cooked & Loved, but you easily could adjust it to suit your personal tastes or what you have to use up in your fridge. An easy, light dinner to throw together quickly for a warm summer lunch or dinner.
PREP: 15 MINUTES | COOK: 0 MINUTES | SERVES: 4
- 2 cups shredded cooked BBQ chicken
- 3 cup chopped baby spinach leaves
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 continental cucumber, sliced and cubed
- 10 radishes, halved then thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 pickle or gherkin, sliced and chopped
- 3 tablespoon pumpkin seeds on top
- 3 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon chipotle Mayo
- 3 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- A good pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Separate the meat from the chicken carcass and shred it into strips. Aim for about 1 palm sized amount of meat per person.
- Combine all prepared salad items in a large bowl. Add in shredded meat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Serve topped with a few pumpkin seeds on top. Enjoy!