Image borrowed from original site
Adapted from original recipe:
PREP: 5 MINUTES | COOK: 5 MINUTES | SERVES: 1
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 navel orange
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- Wish together honey, turmeric and hot water first, then add everything else and stir
- Enjoy and relax!
- I swear by this when I’m not feeling well!
- Go easy on the cayenne, you only need a light sprinkle as it is stroooong! (Unless you love spice, then go nuts)