I’ve never made guacamole with Worcestershire sauce before but a friend suggested this recipe and I’m so glad it’s been introduced to my life, I’ll never go back to my previous recipe now!
PREP: 10 MINUTES | COOK: 0 MINUTES | SERVES: 2
- 1 avocado – peeled and pitted
- 1 roma (plum) tomato, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (optional)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, smash the avocado until desired consistency.
- Add in the tomato, onion, jalapeño, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice and cilantro leaves in a bowl and mix. (Add in sour cream if using) Serve immediately.
- To store for later use, place avocado pit in the bowl with the guacamole and then cover with plastic wrap, pressing the wrap down to the surface of the guacamole and store in refrigerator.