I’ve stumbled upon London Bruncher’s website and now I’m in food heaven! The dressing was perfect for the salad. I didn’t make any changes to the original recipe, except I didn’t have any walnut oil so just omitted.
PREP: 15 MINUTES | COOK: 2 MINUTES | SERVES: 2
- 70g rocket leaves
- 70g Gorgonzola cheese
- A big handful of walnuts
- 1-2 pears, halved and sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp walnut oil (or more olive oil)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Toast the walnuts in a dry frying pan for a couple of minutes until fragrant. Set aside to cool before roughly chopping.
- Put all of the ingredients for the salad dressing in a jar and shake until you get a thickened emulsion.
- Put the rocket in a large salad bowl and top with the pear slices, chunks of Gorgonzola and the toasted walnuts.
- Drizzle over the salad dressing and serve.