PREP: 10 MINUTES | COOK: 45 MINUTES | SERVES: 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- quarter of an onion, minced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced or thinly sliced
- 400g passata
- torn bunch basil
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 500g Potato Gnocchi
- 250g fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 small sweet potato, diced small
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 red onion
- a handful of baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Line baking tray. Spread vegetables over tray and drizzle with oil. Bake for 25 mins.
- Make the sauce: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat the olive oil over medium low heat. Sauté the garlic; Add passata and bring to a low simmer. Add torn basil, mascarpone, and salt.
- Bake it up: Add gnocchi and roast vegetables. Stir to coat evenly with sauce. Pour into baking dish. Top with mozzarella slices and a sprinkle of Parmesan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until gooey and light golden brown on top. Serve with more basil.