This recipe from Taste.com is seriously ready to eat in 15 minutes, the only way to get an easier meal is to order takeaway ? but I doubt it will be as healthy as this one. Check the dressing to see if it’s gluten free
PREP: 15 MINUTES | COOK: 0 MINUTES | SERVES: 2
- 250g packet microwave brown rice
- 300g packet superfood vegetable mix
- 1/2 bunch chives, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1/3 cup Japanese roasted sesame dressing
- 150g packets pepper-crusted hot smoked salmon, skin removed, flaked
- 1 large avocado, cut into wedges
- Pepita and sunflower seed, to serve
- Microwave rice following packet directions.
- Combine warm rice, vegetable mix and half the chives in a large bowl. Add 3/4 of the dressing. Toss to combine.
- Divide rice mixture among serving bowls. Top with flaked salmon and avocado. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with seeds and remaining chives. Serve.