This recipe is from taste.com.au and is a tasty and easy alternative to takeaway.
PREP: 15 MINUTES | COOK: 25 MINUTES | SERVES: 4
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g good quality korma curry paste
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- 200g green beans, trimmed, chopped
- 200g tub low-fat plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 100g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Basmati rice, cooked, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add tomato, cauliflower and 11⁄2 cups water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Simmer for 12 minutes. Add lentils and beans. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in 1/2 cup yoghurt. Simmer for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Cook rice following packet directions.
- Stir spinach and half the coriander into curry. Simmer for 1 minute or until spinach wilts. Sprinkle curry with remaining coriander and dollop with remaining yoghurt.
Serve with cooked rice.