Image borrowed from original site
Adapted from original recipe:
PREP: 2 MINUTES | COOK: 3 MINUTES | SERVES: 1
- 2 slices of toasted your favourite bread
- 1/2–1 ripe avocado, depending on the size
- small handful micro greens
- sprinkling of hemp seeds
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- spritz of fresh lemon juice
- Spoon out the avocado on each piece of toast and lightly mash with a fork, spoon or knife. Use as much or as little avocado as you prefer.
- Decorate with your favorite toppings.
- My favourite side is sliced sautéed mushrooms
- To make it extra special, add some feta or vegan cashew cheese ?
One of my all time favourite weekend breakfasts!